My January has been all about setting things in motion for the rest of the year. I have spent a lot of time planning, thinking, agonising, and it’s all happened in my head! I have a terrible habit of not writing down any single thing. Which, with my abysmal memory, is planning DOOM.
So here’s what I’ve been up to:
* I have been adding loads of new things to my Etsy shop (I should hit 100 listings some time next week)
* I’ve been taking stock and updating the quantities of the pieces I have for sale
* I have been thinking and strategising about social media and this blog
I guess that doesn’t sound like much, but it’s practically a full time job just doing the planning. I won’t give away too much of what’s going on in my head, for the moment, but here are my plans, in bullet point form (because everybody likes bullet points!):
* I want to up my game and blog more than once a month
* I also want to up my social media game and post more on Facebook (first, then I can focus on each other network in turn)
Actually, that’s all I’m going to commit to right now. 🙂
So, here’s a question for you, the reader: What would you like to see me post about? Are you interested in the history of my crafts? Would you like to know about how my techniques are used in modern times? Would you like to see videos of how I work? Perhaps simple tutorials, so you can try it out for yourself? Or are you just here for the cat pictures?!
Let me know in the comments. And if you have other ideas for what you’d like to see me write about, include that as well. I’m always open to suggestions. 🙂